Monday 8 August 2016

Why I Should Be Picked As Room 6's Library Monitor

Why I Should Be Picked As Room 6’s  Library Monitor
By Krystal


Here’s some reason that I think I should be our new room 6 library monitor.


I really like to read books!
I like to do a lot of reading in and out of school. If I was in the library and nothing needs doing I would probably read, I really like to read EJ12 girl hero books.


I am very responsible and sensible.
You can trust me with books and you trust me with people and sometimes with computers, but not always, but I am a fast learner. Mr Corlett also trustee's me and I don’t get in trouble.


I am a good worker,
I like to try my best with everything even if it’s hard you can trust me to work when you are helping someone or when you are out of the room.
I love to be friendly and kind infact it comes out naturally like when I say “ Thank you,” I don’t even think about it. I also have nice and friendly happy friends so you can trust me to be friendly to people.


I really hope you can pick me to be the new room 6 library monitor and thank you for reading this and I hope you don’t have a hard time picking.

                   From Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment