Monday 19 September 2016

Moving Memories

Moving Memories
Yesterday the 19th of september 2016 room 6 moved to room 19 so now we are could room 19, but I liked being in room 6 and being could room 6. This piece of writing while tell you what I like this class and what I don’t like.

Firstly something I don’t like is that we have beige walls which makes me feel dull and bored. Most people would of liked the thought of moving and that it would be fun, but not me. Moving would be fun to me but not this time because I’m going to leave so many memories behind from my old classroom. Even though I have been in this class befor I still don’t like the thought of it.

Secondly it’s smaller so now we don’t have much room to move as much, but a good thing is that the heater is much better than our old one, and if it’s gets too hot all you have to do is turn it down and you get cold air. Also the windows are bigger so more air can get in. Thirdly, when you come in in the morning there is a bad smell that comes from the walls and there is a leak in the roof.

There however is a good thing as well. This good thing that we have a lot of room to hang things up.

I still think I would prefer room 6 but it’s better than nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story Krystal. You made some good points.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice, but on the second line could is supposed to be called, but otherwise good (° ͜ʖ °)

    ReplyDelete